The New Executive Language: The Transformative Power of Metrics, Transparency and Simplicity
Successful executives are motivated to improve profits and minimize costs. The challenge is to lead their organizations to become effective and efficient, increasing value while cutting costs. Utilizing a language of metrics which creates simplicity and transparency, executives can reduce their organizational costs by up to 30%, eliminate 70% of all meaningless transactions, and effectively track and motivate the performance of their personnel and organization.
Dean T. Kashiwagi, PhD, PE, Fulbright Scholar is the Director of Kashiwagi Solution Model Inc., a worldwide leader in improving facility/project performance and efficiency through his “hands off” approach to managing contractors or vendors in any industry.
Contact MSSBTI at 602-387-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about The New Executive Language workshop.
Executives must learn to implement the concept of information and automation to minimize “thinking and decision making” in their organizations. The new language of metrics minimizes communications, meetings, and the need to motivate performance by using a new information structure that creates transparency, accountability, and leadership. During this workshop, attendees will learn the “New Executive Language” to effectively transform their organization.
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Procurement Officers
- Chief Operations Officers
- Senior Executives dealing with finance, procurement and operations
- Executive Language
- Best Practices Toolset & Performance Information Procurement System (PIPS)
- How the Executive uses metrics
- Case Studies
- Learn how to reduce costs by up to 30% in your organization
- Learn how to optimize the work of your employees
- Learn how to eliminate 70% of all meaningless transactions
- Learn how to use an information structure to lead and motivate workers
- Learn how to create an information system that automates leadership decision making, the identification and utilization of expertise, the creates transparency and simplicity
- How to change the current structure to the new optimized structure
- Leadership Development
- Automated leadership
- Performance tracking
- Creation of transparency
- Optimizing the supply chain
- Minimization of the need to communicate
- An efficient, accountable, and transparent organization
- A performance tracking system
- Elimination of meaningless communications and transactions
- Comprehensive understanding of the organization
- All workshops can be performed at MSSBTI facilities in Central Phoenix, AZ or onsite at the client location